1. What does Trojan Ltd. | The Global Tyre Company do?
- Trojan Ltd. is a global tyre marketing company which exports tyres from China to the rest of the world.
2. Is Trojan Ltd. a Chinese company?
- Yes, Trojan Ltd. | The Global Tyre Company is a Chinese company based in Qingdao, China and has offices in Dubai, UAE and Karachi, Pakistan.
3. What certifications would you be able to provide for your tyres?
- All major certificates for tyre imports required by most countries are available with us. Please message or email us with your particular requirement and we will confirm.
4. What is your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
- We only ship full container loads (FCL), preferably 40’ HQ. We can also accept a 20’ container if you initially require it.
5. Do you offer exclusivity?
- Yes. This depends on your performance in your market for at least six consecutive months along with prompt payments of all shipments.
6. How do I make an order?
- Buying from us is very simple.
- Download our PDF catalog from the ‘BRANDS’ page of our website: www.trojanlimited.com
- Browse through the catalog to arrive at the sizes and patterns you require.
- Email/Whatsapp us an enquiry with your requirement with approximate quantities.
- We will assign a salesperson to take care of your business. And she/he will send you a quote & discuss all your queries with you.
- Once you agree to our prices, you can place the order and we will send you the Proforma Invoice (PI) or Sales Contract(SC).
7. What are the payment terms?
- Our payment terms are 30% advance at the time of placing the order. And balance 70% to be paid within one week of shipment date. However, there are a few countries for which the payment terms are different. You can check with us about your country to know the payment terms.
8. Do you offer doubling or tripling of PCR tyres?
- There is a marginal cost for it which can be shared at the time of sending you the quote.
9. When is container loaded?
- Orders are usually produced & shipped within 30-45 days of receiving the advance/deposit.